Sunday 22 November 2009

A Dream of the Land


I occasionally help my folks out with their work and this Friday gone saw my brother and I traveling up the coast to Walsingham on delivery. After we dropped off the produce we carried on towards Wells-next-to-Sea. Here at a junction just outside the town is a strange yet beautiful shop called the Big Blue Sky, which sells all sorts of interesting things from original artworks and photographs to decor and crafty bits & bobs from Norfolk. It was here that I discovered John T Hansell's book called "A Dream of the Land" amoungst other book gems.
Unfortunately John is no longer with us, but his landscape photographs in this book are a delight, particularly those of the norfolk coast and will be a continual influence on my future coastal photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment